Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blogggggggin

I suppose that it must be official that I suck at Blogging! Based my reading of other cyberfriend sites, I am not alone. Oh well....maybe I'll get back on the wagon.

Two big milestones this last week. Thursday night was the coldest that I've ever gone on a bike ride. It was a night ride with Ken in and near Arnold Gulch. Only about an hour and a half, but my toes were very cold afterwards! Start temperature of 13 degrees and finish temperature of 9 degrees! The record didn't last long....

The next day on my commute into work, it was -2 degrees. Luckily its only about a 10 minute ride into work, but it was very cold...especially on the forehead.

Anyway, there you go....an update. Maybe later this weekend I'll post a 2009 riding summary with a couple of pictures.

out.

No comments: